I've got so much time on my hands lately that it's given me the chance to catch up on some books that I've been meaning to read. I'm currently reading the The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, the last book of the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. I've got the first four books of A Game of Thrones on my bookshelf waiting to be checked off my must-read list. I did crack open the first book and got through the first point of view section. I'm love the show, but I will admit the books are little hard to get through, especially when I've seen what happens on show.
I'm a big fan of Lauren Conrad and really like reading posts from her blog. She has a book club on her website and I've been thinking about joining next month's pick. I've never been a part of a book club but it sounds interesting to discuss a book that others have read as well.
What do you guys think? Any suggestions for good reads? Or input on book clubs? I'd love to hear any of your ideas.
Yours truly,
S
No comments:
Post a Comment